Do you want an online presence that does the work for you? GREAT! I want that for you too. Let’s cut to the chase and get started making this happen for you.
Step 1: Create Or Improve Your Strategy – your big picture.
Quit hiring people to build websites for you that you can’t afford and then don’t do what you wanted them to do anyway. Stop opening social media accounts and then walking away because you don’t know what to do with them. Don’t spend another dime, or minute on this until you can sit down and make a plan based on your unique situation.
Your strategy will be composed by answering these questions in-depth:
- Why Do You Want An Online Presence?
- Who Are You?
- Who Is Your Customer? Where Are They?
- What Tools Do You Use, How Do You Use Them, How Do You Track Them?
- When Should You Use Each Tool?
Based on your answers to these questions, you will now have a plan, action steps and a timetable. Whoopee, you say. If you knew the answers to these questions, you would already have a rocking online presence. Ok, so, stay tuned each week as we dig into each of these topics. Or, you can schedule an appointment if you don’t want to wait.
Step 2: Implement your plan aka START.
- No more thinking about it… it is time to just do it.
- It won’t be perfect: start, experiment, fail, improve, keep going.
- Don’t freak out if you don’t meet your timetable goals – adjust, fix what can be fixed and keep going.
- Seek the help of experts when you hit a challenge – don’t get sidetracked because you can’t figure something out…contact me!
That’s it. These 2 steps will get you to an online presence that works for you… everyday M-F, on weekends, on holidays, when you are on vacation, even when you are sleeping.
Will it be easy, quick, painless, free?
Will it be worth it?
Onward and upward!